» About ELITEMU.NET
• HARD x10
• LOW x30
• MEDIUM x200
• HIGH x1000
• GR Required Items (HOT)
• Stage System (Starter Buffs)
» Class Configuration
• Skill Formulas (HOT)
• PvM Damage
• Leveling Road (Map Requirements)
• Pendants & Rings
• Top Weapons
• Class Quests (2nd, 3rd, Marlon)
• Achievements
» Commands
• Item Info
• Add Stat Points
• Request On/Off
• Mu Helper / Off Helper / Off Level (HOT)
• Set Party / Join Party
• PK Settings
• Marry System
» Other Settings
• VIP System
• PK-Free & Non-PvP areas
• Zen Drop
• Guilds Settings
• Master Skill Tree
• Party EXP & Level Gap (HOT)
• Scroll, Orb, Parchment Drop List
• Expand Inventory & Vault
• Damage & Potions
• 3D Camera & Key Bindings
• Summon (skill for Dark Lord) (HOT)
• Guild Warehouse (HOT)
» Coins, Gold Coins & Cash Shop X
• Coins & Gold Coins (HOT)
• W Coin (C)
• W Coin (P)
• Goblin Points
• Seals (EXP boosters)
• Pets & Rings (EXP boosters)
» Boss & Rewards
• Mini Bosses
• Boss Rewards (HOT)
• Boss Respawn Time
» Events & Rewards
• Event Start Time
• (CS) Castle Siege
• (BC) Blood Castle
• (DS) Devil Square
• (CC) Chaos Castle
• (CW) Crywolf Event
• (IG) Imperial Guardian
• Battle Royale (HOT)
• Happy Hour
• Loren Deep
• Golden Invasion
• Red Dragon Invasion
• Land of Trials (LOT)
• TOP Voter of the Month (HOT)
» Other Events & Rewards
• Cherry Blossom (HOT)
• Lucky Coins
Box of Kundun +1,+2,+3,+4,+5
• Medals, Boxes, Firecrackers, Stars
• Sealed Silver & Golden box
• Chaos Card (Mini, Rare, Gold)
• Lunar Rabbit
» Chaos Machine & Combination Mixes
• 1st Level Wings
• 2nd Level Wings
• 3rd Level Wings
• Horn of Fenrir
• Pets (Dinorant, Dark Raven, Dark Horse)
• Senior Lord Mix
• Tickets (Events)
» Items & Item Upgrade
• Item Level (from +0 till +15)
Excellent Items
• 380 level Items
Ancient Items
Socket Items
• Jewel of Guardian (Pink Option)
• Jewel of Harmony (Yellow Option)
• Socket System (Purple Option)
» Game Client
• Resolutions (Windows & Fullscreen mode)
• Errors, Disconnects & Other issues

(CC) Chaos Castle :: Guide & Information



General info:
* Daily entry limit: 4 | HIGH x1000 = 5 (limit resets automatically every 24 hours at 00:00 AM by server time)
* (CC) Chaos Castle is place where you can get Ancient items or other good drops
* Only winner can get a chance to get drop reward (read chance % details down below)
* Up to ~6% chance of jewel drop from any killed regular monster during event

Requirements:
* Chaos Castle +1: 15 - 49 level
* Chaos Castle +2: 50 - 119 level
* Chaos Castle +3: 120 - 179 level
* Chaos Castle +4: 180 - 239 level
* Chaos Castle +5: 240 - 299 level
* Chaos Castle +6: 300 - 400 level
* Chaos Castle +7: 1 - 400 level (3rd Quest finished)

Chaos Castle + 1
10% chance +10% [HIGH x1000]:
* Ancient Item
--- + skill (for shields and weapons, 100% chance)
--- + luck (50% chance)
--- + 0 excellent options
90% chance -10% [HIGH x1000]:
* Talisman of Chaos Assembly
* Talisman of Luck (+9%)
* Jewel of Harmony
* Jewel of Life
* Jewel of Creation
* Jewel of Bless
* Jewel of Soul
* Jewel of Chaos

Chaos Castle + 2
10% chance +10% [HIGH x1000]:
* Ancient Item
--- + skill (for shields and weapons, 100% chance)
--- + luck (50% chance)
--- + 0 excellent options
90% chance -10% [HIGH x1000]:
* Talisman of Chaos Assembly
* Talisman of Luck (+9%)
* Jewel of Harmony
* Jewel of Life
* Jewel of Creation
* Jewel of Bless
* Jewel of Soul

Chaos Castle + 3
15% chance +15% [HIGH x1000]:
* Ancient Item
--- + skill (for shields and weapons, 100% chance)
--- + luck (50% chance)
--- + 0 excellent options
85% chance -15% [HIGH x1000]:
* Talisman of Chaos Assembly
* Talisman of Luck (+9%)
* Jewel of Harmony
* Jewel of Life
* Jewel of Creation
* Jewel of Bless

Chaos Castle + 4
5% chance:
* Chaos Card
15% chance +15% [HIGH x1000]:
* Ancient Item
--- + skill (for shields and weapons, 100% chance)
--- + luck (50% chance)
--- + 0 excellent options
80% chance -15% [HIGH x1000]:
* Talisman of Chaos Assembly
* Talisman of Luck (+9%)
* Jewel of Harmony
* Jewel of Life
* Jewel of Creation

Chaos Castle + 5
5% chance:
* Chaos Card (Mini)
20% chance +20% [HIGH x1000]:
* Ancient Item
--- + skill (for shields and weapons, 100% chance)
--- + luck (50% chance)
--- + 0 excellent options
75% chance -20% [HIGH x1000]:
* Talisman of Chaos Assembly
* Talisman of Luck (+9%)
* Chaos Card
* Jewel of Harmony
* Jewel of Life
* Jewel of Creation

Chaos Castle + 6
5% chance:
* Chaos Card (Rare)
20% chance +20% [HIGH x1000]:
* Ancient Item
--- + skill (for shields and weapons, 100% chance)
--- + luck (50% chance)
--- + 0 excellent options
75% chance -20% [HIGH x1000]:
* Talisman of Chaos Assembly
* Talisman of Luck (+9%)
* Chaos Card (Mini)
* Jewel of Harmony
* Jewel of Life
* Jewel of Creation

Chaos Castle + 7
5% chance:
* Chaos Card (Gold)
25% chance +25% [HIGH x1000]:
* Ancient Item
--- + skill (for shields and weapons, 100% chance)
--- + luck (50% chance)
--- + 0 excellent options
70% chance -25% [HIGH x1000]:
* Talisman of Chaos Assembly
* Talisman of Luck (+9%)
* Chaos Card (Rare)
* Jewel of Harmony
* Jewel of Life
* Jewel of Creation